Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions of Service
This Statement of Terms and Condition governs access to or use of any services of BeepHealth using this website including any subdomain thereof (the “Site”) or our mobile applications (including without limitation ‘BeepHealth’) and to any other related services provided by BeepHealth (collectively the “Services”) or any third-party service(s) provided in connection with the Services. By accessing browsing and/or using the Site and Services you acknowledge that you have read understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as may be reviewed from time to time and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The terms and conditions of this Agreement form an essential basis of the bargain between you and BeepHealth.
The following words used in this Statement of Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements shall have the following meaning: "Client or Customer" "You" and "Your" refers to you the person using BeepHealth and accepting this Terms and Conditions. "The Company" "Ourselves" "We" “BeepHealth” and "Us" refer to Beep Healthcare Limited "Party" "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves or either the Client or ourselves.
Please carefully review these terms and conditions of use before using this site or accessing any data here. Any use of this website creates a binding agreement to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms without limitation or exclusions you must exit this site immediately.
1. Modification of Terms
BeepHealth reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and will notify you of any such changes by posting the revised Agreement on the Site. You should check this Agreement on the Site periodically for changes. All changes shall be effective upon posting. Your continued use of the Site after any change to this Agreement constitutes your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
If you do not agree to any modification to these Terms you must stop using the Services. BeepHealth encourages you to frequently review the Terms to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your access to and use of the Services. We may terminate suspend change or restrict access to all or any part of this Site without notice or liability. If you have any question regarding the use of the Site or Services please contact our Support Team.
2.1. General Requirements
The Services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older and who satisfy the criteria described in these Terms. You represent and warrant that you: (a) are of legal age to form a binding contract (at least 18 years old in Nigeria); (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services; (c) are sufficiently literate or have had this document interpreted to you in the language you understand and use the Services with the guidance of a literate person; and (d) have full power and authority to agree to these Terms.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.
2.2. Restricted Locations
You may not use the Services if you are located in or a citizen or resident of any state country territory or other jurisdiction where your use of the Services would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are not a citizen or resident of any such jurisdiction and that you will not use any Services while located in any such jurisdiction. You also may not use the Services if you are located in or a citizen or resident of any other jurisdiction where BeepHealth has determined at its discretion to prohibit use of the Services. BeepHealth may implement controls to restrict access to the Services from any jurisdiction prohibited pursuant to this Section 2.2. You will comply with this Section 2.2 even if BeepHealth’s methods to prevent use of the Services are not effective or can be bypassed.
3.1. BeepHealth Account
In order to use any Services you must create and maintain an account through the Services (“BeepHealth Account”). To create or maintain your BeepHealth Account or enable functions on your BeepHealth Account you will be required to provide BeepHealth with certain information and documentation including as applicable the information and documentation associated with identity verification and other screening procedures described in Section 3.3 below. You will: (a) create a unique password; (b) provide complete and accurate information; (c) promptly update any information you have provided so that the information is complete and accurate at all times; (d) maintain the security of your BeepHealth Account by protecting your password from unauthorized access or use; (e) promptly notify BeepHealth if you discover or suspect any unauthorized access or use of your BeepHealth Account or any security breaches related to your BeepHealth Account; and (f) be responsible for all activities that occur under your BeepHealth Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your BeepHealth Account.
3.2. Enhanced Security
BeepHealth may offer optional enhanced security features for your BeepHealth Account (including for example two-factor authentication). BeepHealth encourages but may not require you to use any such enhanced security features. If you do enable enhanced security features it is your responsibility to ensure the security of and your continuous control over any device or account that may be associated with the enhanced security features.
3.3. Identity Verification
Depending on the functions that you seek to enable on your account and BeepHealth’s risk determination BeepHealth may in its discretion require identity verification and other screening procedures with respect to you or transactions associated with your BeepHealth Account. These verification and screening procedures may include without limitation checking the information you provide against any list issued or maintained by any regulatory or governmental authority prohibiting or limiting business activities or transactions with any persons.
3.4. Responsibility for Account Activities
You will be bound by and hereby authorize BeepHealth to accept and rely on any agreements instructions orders authorizations and any other actions made provided or taken by anyone who has accessed or used your BeepHealth Account regardless of whether the access is authorized or unauthorized. Upon receipt of written notice from you that the security of your account has been compromised BeepHealth will take reasonable steps to protect your account including for example to cease to allow actions initiated using any compromised account passwords. But the first sentence of this section will continue to apply to any other account password and any substitute password issued to replace the compromised account password.
- Risk Disclosures; Assumption Of Risks; Release Of BeepHealth
- The contents of this Site such as text graphics images information obtained from BeepHealth's partners and other material contained on the Site and the BeepHealth app ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice diagnosis or treatment.
- Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your doctor immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests physicians products procedures opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.
- If you use any information provided on the services of any medical or healthcare service provider we advise that you conduct an independent check on a whole range of factors that may be relevant or important to you including the background qualification and expertise of such service providers. BeepHealth makes no representation as to the suitability of any service provider and does not assume any liability under the relationship between you and such service provider on account of information generally made available on this Site.
- Reliance on any information provided by BeepHealth others appearing on the Site at the invitation of BeepHealth or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
- BeepHealth does not assume any fiduciary duty to you or any other user and does not make any warranty about the suitability of any Professional for you.
- BeepHealth shall not be held either strictly vicariously or in any other way liable by any User or Third Party Service Provider using the services of any Third Party for damages or injuries of any sort arising from relationships or interactions between Third Party Service Providers Users or Third Party Service Providers and Users.
- BeepHealth is not a party to any form of contract agreement arrangement or understanding between Third Party Service Providers Users or Third Party Service Providers and Users of BeepHealth.
- Users and Third Party Service Providers using the services of BeepHealth are solely responsible for their choices and decisions. BeepHealth does not make recommendations suggestions or give advice to Users as to which Third Party Service Provider should be engaged. Likewise BeepHealth does not make recommendations suggestions or give advice to Third Party Service Providers as to which User to engage on the BeepHealth platform.
- BeepHealth shall not be involved in or be a party to any form of legal action instituted by Users or Third Party Service Providers arising from negligence fraud or injury caused by any User or Third Party Service Providers in the course of their use of the service of BeepHealth.
- The features functions characteristics operation use of the software networks protocols systems and other technology used to administer create issue transfer cancel use or transact may be complex technical or difficult to understand or evaluate.
- Underlying technology may be vulnerable to attacks on its security integrity or operation including attacks using computing power sufficient to overwhelm the normal operation of a blockchain or other Underlying Technology.
- BeepHealth may suspend or reject your transaction requests or suspend or terminate your access to the Services to comply with applicable laws or regulations or an order from law enforcement or other governmental authority for other reasons as specified in these Terms or otherwise at BeepHealth’s discretion.
- You may be prevented from sending a transaction request or your transaction request or email may not be received by BeepHealth or the Services due to hardware software or services issues (including without limitation Internet and other network connectivity issues).
- Your transaction request or email to BeepHealth or the Services may be lost intercepted or altered during transmission.
- Unauthorized third parties may access or use your BeepHealth Account and effect transactions without your knowledge or authorization whether by obtaining the password to your BeepHealth Account obtaining control over another device or account used by you in connection with any enhanced security measures enabled for your account or by other methods.
- The foregoing does not constitute a complete enumeration of possible risks associated with the Site and Services. Accordingly you are strongly advised to consult your financial and legal advisors or other advisors before engaging on this platform.
- You hereby assume and agree that BeepHealth will have no responsibility or liability for such risks. You hereby irrevocably waive release and discharge any and all claims whether known or unknown to you against BeepHealth its Affiliates and their respective shareholders members directors officers employees agents and representatives related to any of the risks set forth herein.
- You represent and warrant that you have: (a) the necessary knowledge and ability to review and evaluate the security integrity and operation of the Site and Services and (b) the knowledge experience understanding professional advice and information to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks of using the Site and Services or any third party services.
5.1 Electronic Communication
When you choose to participate on the Site or engage the use of Services in any manner from time to time you will receive disclosures notices documents and information (“Communications”) as required by law from BeepHealth or our respective agents (collectively “we” or “us”). This section informs you of your rights when receiving Communications from us electronically. You are advised to take note of the following:
- Electronic Communications. You agree that all Communications from BeepHealth and our respective agents relating to your use of the Site or related services may be provided or made available to you electronically by e-mail or at the Site. You have the right to receive a free paper copy of any Communication by contacting us in the manner described below. We may discontinue electronic provision of Communications at any time in our sole discretion.
- Scope of Consent. Your consent to receive Communications and do business electronically and our agreement to do so applies to all of your interactions and transactions to which such Communications relate whether between you and BeepHealth or any of its Agents.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. To access and retain the Communications electronically you will need to use a device with an internet connection and an up-to-date browser capable of opening portable document formats (“PDF”) such as Microsoft Internet Explorer (see www.microsoft.com/ie for current version) or Mozilla Firefox (see www.mozilla.com for current version) and a valid email address that has been provided to BeepHealth. You acknowledge that you can receive and access communications in the formats described herein. For access and optimal printing of your loan documents in PDF format please download Adobe Reader (to install the free version of Adobe Reader click here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/). You acknowledge that you can access the electronic Communications in the designated formats described herein.
- Mobile Technology. If you are accessing our platform electronically through a mobile device such as a tablet smartphone or similar device you must be able to print and save the transmitted Communications. You can find apps that support printing and saving for most mobile devices through your mobile device’s app store. If your mobile device does not have this functionality you must access our website through alternate means that provide you with the ability to print and save the Communications.
- Withdrawing Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us in the manner described below. If you withdraw your consent from that time forward (1) you cannot in any further transactions through the BeepHealth platform and (2) any pending transactions will automatically terminate and be removed from the BeepHealth platform. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any pending expenses obtained through the BeepHealth platform or any electronic Communications provided or business transacted between Users and Third Party Service Providers prior to the time you withdraw your consent.
- Assignment. In addition you further acknowledge that your consent to have all Communications provided or made available to you in electronic form and to do business on or through the BeepHealth platform is assignable to any entity that succeeds BeepHealth.
- Changes in Your Contact Information. You agree to keep us informed of any changes in the telephone number email and mailing address you provide to us so that you continue to receive all Communications without interruption. You can contact us by email at compliance@BeepHealth.com.
6. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES RENDERED
- BeepHealth reserves the right to charge fees for transactions completed using the BeepHealth Platform or for the use of Services provided on the BeepHealth Platform. The amount of fees to be charged shall be stipulated and notification of any change thereto may be given on the Site or other stipulated means of communication.
- All payments accruing to Third Party Service Providers shall be made through a platform or gateway to be chosen by BeepHealth.
- When you make a purchase using BeepHealth you understand and agree that you are making payment on a designated third-party electronic payment platform using your credit/debit cards or any other valid funding instrument or source. By using this payment method you consent to the following terms:
- You confirm that you are permitted to use the Credit/Debit Card or funding instrument.
- You are responsible for any charges fees or any other consequence that may arise out of your use of the payment method and Payment Processor.
- You are bound not only by these Terms but also by the terms and conditions of the Payment Processor.
- When you fund a transaction you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction.
- If you have questions about any charges debits fees or reversal of payments you shall contact the Payment Processor and the Bank or Issuer of your debit/credit card.
- We may delay or limit the availability of your purchase for either safety or regulatory reasons or to make sure we possess all relevant information necessary to process the payment and deliver to you what you have paid for.
- No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you supply all the payment-related information to the designated Payment Processor. BeepHealth may only exchange information about your purchase with the Payment Processor in order to facilitate completion or reversal of payments resolution of disputes and provision of customer support.
- Other Terms Applicable to Transfers
- You will be responsible for:
- paying all fees charged by any Third Party Service Provider as well as for paying any fees charged by BeepHealth
- ensuring that any inbound and outbound payments are handled in compliance with BeepHealth requirements
- ensuring that there are no errors in any of the payment instructions you provide using the Services. In the event you fail to comply with any requirements of this Section the payments made may be permanently lost. The timing for completing any payment will depend on third party actions that are outside the control of BeepHealth and BeepHealth makes no guarantee regarding the amount of time it may take to complete any payment; and
- BeepHealth may impose limits on the amount of any inbound or outbound payments or suspend or terminate the ability to make payments into any Hosted Wallet in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations an order from law enforcement or other governmental authority or otherwise at BeepHealth’s discretion.
7. NO BROKER OR FIDUCIARY RELATIONSHIP
You acknowledge that BeepHealth is not your broker intermediary agent or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any transactions or other decisions or activities effected by you using the Services. No communication feature or information provided to you by BeepHealth is intended as or shall be considered or construed as advice. Please refer to Section 4 and read carefully a list of some of the risks you should consider when choosing whether to use our Services.
8. GENERAL SERVICE TERMS
8.1. Conditions and Restrictions
BeepHealth may at any time and in its sole discretion refuse any transfer request Order or other transaction request submitted via the Services impose limits on the amounts of transfers or Trades that can be completed on a daily or other periodic basis or impose any other conditions or restrictions upon your use of the Services without prior notice. For example BeepHealth may: (a) limit the number of open Orders that you can establish via the Services; (b) restrict transaction requests from certain locations; or (c) restrict withdrawals or trading if there is a reasonable suspicion of fraud diminished capacity inappropriate activity or if BeepHealth receives reasonable notice that your ownership of some or all of the Tokens in your BeepHealth Account is in dispute.
8.2. Accuracy of Information
You must provide any information required by any screen displayed within the Services. You represent and warrant that all information you provide via the Services is accurate and complete.
8.5. Compliance with Law; Taxes
You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to your trading activities and other use of the Services including without limitation any reporting obligations and payment of all applicable taxes. You will determine what if any taxes apply to the Trades and any other transactions you complete via the Services and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. BeepHealth is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your Trades or for collecting reporting withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any Trades.
8.6. Unacceptable Use or Conduct
You will not:
- violate any law regulation contract intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort while using the Services;
- use the Services in any manner that could interfere with disrupt negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Services or that could damage disable overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- use the Services to pay for support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities fraud money-laundering or terrorist activities or other illegal activities;
- use any robot spider crawler scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by BeepHealth to access the Services or to extract data;
- use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization;
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques BeepHealth employs or attempt to access any service or area of the Services that you are not authorized to access;
- introduce to the Services any malware virus trojan worms logic bombs or other harmful material;
- develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent or unless otherwise agreed;
- provide false inaccurate or misleading information;
- post content or communications that are in our sole discretion libelous defamatory profane obscene pornographic sexually explicit indecent lewd vulgar suggestive harassing hateful threatening offensive discriminatory bigoted abusive inflammatory fraudulent deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- post content containing unsolicited promotions political campaigning or commercial messages (SPAM) or any chain messages or user content designed to deceive or trick the user of the Service;
- post content containing private information of any third-party including but not limited to addresses phone numbers email addresses Social Security numbers and credit card numbers; or
- encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
You agree to pay BeepHealth the fees that may be prescribed for any Service as periodically updated by BeepHealth at BeepHealth’s discretion. The updated Fee Schedule will apply prospectively to any transactions that take place following the effective date of such updated Fee Schedule. You authorize BeepHealth to remove Tokens from your Wallet for any applicable fees owed by you under these Terms.
10. CHANGES; SUSPENSION; TERMINATION
10.1. Changes to Services
BeepHealth may at its discretion and without liability to you with or without prior notice and at any time modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently all or any portion of any Services.
10.2. Suspension or Termination of Services
BeepHealth may at its discretion and without liability to you with or without prior notice and at any time temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your access to all or a portion of any Services.
10.3. No Liability
BeepHealth will not be liable for any losses suffered by you resulting from any modification of any Services or from any suspension or termination of your access to all or a portion of any Services (whether pursuant to this Section 10 or for any other reason). If and when Services resume you acknowledge that Token valuations and exchange rates may differ significantly from the valuations and rates prior to such event.
10.4. Effect of Termination
In the event of discontinuation of all Services or other termination of your right to access all Services: (a) all amounts payable by you to BeepHealth will immediately become due; (b) BeepHealth may delete or deactivate your BeepHealth Account and all related information and files in such account without liability to you; and (c) BeepHealth may cancel any open Orders or other transaction requests that are pending at the time of discontinuation or termination. In the event of discontinuation or termination of all Services or discontinuation or termination of transfer or storage Services for all or some Tokens BeepHealth will use commercially reasonable efforts unless prohibited in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations or by order of law enforcement or other governmental authority to provide you with a period of 90 days to remove the affected Tokens from your Wallet.
The terms of Sections 2.3 3.3 4 5 6 and 8 through 20 will survive any termination of your access to the Services.
11. ELECTRONIC NOTICES
11.1. Consent to Electronic Delivery
You consent to receive electronically all communications agreements documents receipts notices and disclosures (collectively “Communications”) that BeepHealth provides in connection with this Agreement your BeepHealth Account or any Services. You agree that BeepHealth may provide these Communications to you by posting them via the Services by emailing them to you at the email address you provide sending them using an app or other messaging service to your account on the app or messaging service and/or by sending an SMS or text message to a mobile phone number that you provide. Your carrier's normal messaging data and other rates and fees may apply to any mobile Communications.
11.2. Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications you will need a computer with an Internet connection that has a current web browser with cookies enabled and 128-bit encryption. You will also need to have a valid email address on file with BeepHealth and have sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
12. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
12.1. Ownership of Services
The Services Site and all technology content and other materials used displayed or provided in connection with the Services or Site (“BeepHealth Materials”) together with all intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are as between you and BeepHealth owned by BeepHealth.
You may use the BeepHealth Materials solely as authorized by BeepHealth in connection with your use of the Services for as long as BeepHealth permits you to continue to access the Services. Without limiting the foregoing: you will not (a) resell lease lend share distribute or otherwise permit any third party to use the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials or use the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials in any service bureau environment; (b) modify or create derivative works of the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials or any portion thereof; (c) frame display or incorporate the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials in any website or any other work of authorship; (d) decompile disassemble reverse engineer or attempt to discover the source code of the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials; (e) use the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials to design develop or create any competing product or service; or (f) otherwise use the Site Services or BeepHealth Materials for any commercial or noncommercial purpose other than their intended purposes determined at BeepHealth’s discretion. "BeepHealth” any product or service names logos and other marks used on the Site or BeepHealth Materials or otherwise in connection with the Services are trademarks owned by BeepHealth or its licensors. You may not copy imitate or use them without BeepHealth's prior written consent.
BeepHealth will own any feedback suggestions ideas or other information or materials regarding BeepHealth or the Services that you provide whether by email posting through the Services or otherwise (